Tamara Isakova, MD, MMSc
Director, Institute for Public Health and Medicine (IPHAM) - Center for Translational Metabolism and Health
Associate Professor of Medicine (Nephrology and Hypertension)
Focus of Work
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: SUNY-Downstate Medical Center (2003)
- MMSc: Harvard Medical School, Clinical and Physiological Investigation (2009)
- Internship: Massachusetts General Hospital, Medicine (2004)
- Residency: Massachusetts General Hospital, Medicine (2006)
- Fellowship: Massachusetts General Hospital and Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Nephrology (2010)
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Administrative office: 312-503-6921
Clinic (for patients): 312-695-0596
633 N. St Clair, Suite (for research) 18089
Chicago IL 60611
View the Tamara Isakova Northwestern Scholars profile.
Northwestern Scholars is a searchable database of research expertise across all disciplines at Northwestern University. You can view collaboration networks among researchers within Northwestern and with external scholars.