Ronald T Ackermann, MD, MPH
Senior Associate Dean for Public Health
Director, Institute for Public Health and Medicine (IPHAM)
Director, Institute for Public Health and Medicine (IPHAM) - Center for Community Health
Director, Center for Diabetes and Metabolism
Focus of Work
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: University of Wisconsin (1997)
- MPH: University of Washington, Public Health (2003)
- Internship: University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, Internal Medicine (1998)
- Residency: University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, Internal Medicine (2000)
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine
Rubloff Building 10th Floor
750 N Lake Shore
Chicago IL 60611
View the Ronald T Ackermann Northwestern Scholars profile.
Northwestern Scholars is a searchable database of research expertise across all disciplines at Northwestern University. You can view collaboration networks among researchers within Northwestern and with external scholars.