Focus of Work
My research interest is the developmental origins of obesity, specifically maternal fetal programming and the identification of infants and children at high risk of developing childhood-onset obesity. My long-term goal is to facilitate early intervention to prevent obesity and type 2 diabetes mellitus.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Developmental Origins of DiseasePediatricsEndocrinologyMaternal/Fetal Nutrition and MetabolismNutritional and Metabolic DiseasesMaternal-Child HealthEndocrine GeneticsObesity
Education and Certification
- MD: University of Illinois - Chicago (2001)
- MS: Northwestern University (2013)
- Residency: Mount Sinai School of Medicine of City University of New York, Pediatrics (2004)
- Fellowship: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center (Children’s Memorial Hospital), Pediatrics Endocrinology (2008)
- Board Certification: Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics
Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago Box 54
225 E Chicago Avenue
Chicago IL 60611