Douglas E Vaughan, MD
Chair, Department of Medicine
Irving S. Cutter Professor of Medicine
Professor of Medicine (Cardiology)
Focus of Work
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: University of Texas - Southwestern (1980)
- Internship: Parkland Memorial Hospital, Internal Medicine (1981)
- Residency: Parkland Memorial Hospital (1983)
- Fellowship: Brigham & Women's Hospital (1987)
- Postdoctoral Fellowship: Harvard Medical School, Medicine (1987)
- Board Certification: Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
NMH/Galter Room 3-150
251 E Huron
Chicago IL 60611
View the Douglas E Vaughan Northwestern Scholars profile.
Northwestern Scholars is a searchable database of research expertise across all disciplines at Northwestern University. You can view collaboration networks among researchers within Northwestern and with external scholars.