William L Lowe, Jr, MD
Vice Dean for Academic Affairs
Thomas D. Spies Professor of Genetic Metabolism
Professor of Medicine (Endocrinology)
Focus of Work
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: University of North Carolina (1980)
- Internship: Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, Medicine (1981)
- Residency: Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, Medicine (1983)
- Fellowship: National Institutes of Health (1988)
- Board Certification: Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Rubloff Building 12th floor
420 E Superior
Chicago IL 60611
View the William L Lowe Northwestern Scholars profile.
Northwestern Scholars is a searchable database of research expertise across all disciplines at Northwestern University. You can view collaboration networks among researchers within Northwestern and with external scholars.